Like Le Boréal and L’Austral, the two sister ships that preceded it, Le Soléal further reaffirms PONANT's signature approach: to take passengers to the farthest reaches of the planet onboard five-star ships offering top-of-the-range services.
An elegant appearance and refined interior design combine with cutting-edge technology to offer a new type of cruising: adventure in a luxury setting.
Visit Le Soléal
360° virtual tour of Le Soléal
Discover Le Soléal
Discover our ship Le Soléal in video
"The captain was extremely nice, friendly and communicative, and pulled out all the stops in helping us discover and explore the exceptional places we visited. The entire crew were very nice and professional. The naturalist guides were dedicated and committed; we learned a great deal. We had the chance to go on a kayak trip for the first time and it was an unforgettable experience! A voyage with no negative aspects whatsoever."
The Antarctic onboard the Le Soléal
Our ship Le Soléal has many spaces designed and fitted out with the need to provide privacy for all passengers in mind. Cosy and refined in feel and atmosphere, these lively spaces provide moments of relaxation and conviviality to suit every taste..
An essential component of French culture, fine cuisine naturally has a place of honour onboard this megayacht.
To the rear of deck 2 you'll find a gastronomic restaurant big enough to seat all passengers together at one sitting.
Enjoy breakfasts, buffet lunches and themed dinners in a relaxed atmosphere at the grill restaurant on Deck 6.
Because our cruises combine exploration with elegance, we offer exceptional services, worthy of the highest standards of luxury, whether it's on board our ships or during your excursions or outings and landings. Enjoy a refined atmosphere throughout the day which complements the exotic nature of the programmes on land.
Get off to a good start every day on board.
- Hot drinks and pastries are served from 6:30 to 10:30 for early risers and late risers.
- Enjoy your breakfast in the cabin with room service, in the restaurant or outside if weather permits
- Enjoy Lenôtre pastries cooked on board, bread made daily by our French baker, home-made cakes and muffins, pancakes, waffles, eggs, cheeses and cold cuts, detox juices, and more.
On board, enjoy our varied buffet. Among the wide choice of salads, vegetables, meat and fish, desserts and pastries, choose a starter, a main dish and a dessert that have been specially cooked for you based on the theme of the day (Corsica, Mediterranean, Asian, barbecue, Italian, etc.)
A restaurant on land is booked for day trips.
Want to stay on board to enjoy a moment of relaxation?
- Attend a talk given by one of our prestigious guests of honour.
- Book a massage or treatment at the spa.
- Relax by the pool or in the library, keep fit in the gym or enjoy some quiet time by selecting the cruise photos taken by the teams from the PONANT Studio on the l’Application or on the computers.
Your afternoon continues with the terrestrial trips that you have booked to complement your Yachting cruise.
On Expedition cruises, enjoy guided trips by our naturalist-guides and discover new lands.
- Around 4 p.m., after having enjoyed a few sweet treats with cold or hot drinks accompanied by music in the Grand salon, it's time to get ready for dinner. Our Hairdresser Advisors will offer you personalised services in the Hairdressing Salon.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of your cabin to watch one of the 60 movies available in multiple languages on your TV, to book a tour through the app or to immerse yourself in a book on your private balcony.
- Browse in the shop or stroll through the ship's various social spaces, in the observatory lounge (on the PONANT EXPLORERS and Le Ponant), the panoramic lounge (on the Sisterships) or the Blue Eye on the PONANT EXPLORERS, with a glass of champagne or a delicious cocktail in your hand.
Your late afternoon continues in front of a beautiful sunset to the sound of beautiful melodies played on the piano, with an aperitif. Every day, discover a new cocktail recipe. Dinner follows, cooked by our chefs in keeping with the tradition of grand French fine dining.
Your evening follows on with entertainment in the Grand Salon or the Theatre. Enjoy an evening dancing, a classical concert, a show performed by our professional dancers or a film projection on the big screen.
After booking your cruise, download the PONANT app from the Apple Store or Google Play. It will support you throughout your voyage. Before your cruise, get practical information about how to pack your bag, the composition of the team on board, pre-book your excursions, etc. During your trip, enjoy daily highlights of your cruise, make an appointment with the spa, order the photos from the cruise and book your excursions.
The interior design of the 132 staterooms and suites of the Le Soléal features a range of entirely soft and gentle colours, with greys and whites combining with natural wood. The Le Soléal thus brings to mind the looks and styles of the world of yachting, whilst at the same time adding a touch of sophistication.
Your stateroom category